sets out current policies and demonstrates the commitment to your privacy by King
James's School and BookingsPlus. King James's School or BookingsPlus may change
the content or services found on this website at any time with notice, and consequently
this page regularly and your continued access to or use of the website will
mean that you agree to the changes.
Using Your Personal Information
BookingsPlus may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
2. Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and and us on or in relation to this website.
3. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us; and
4. Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
1. Administer the website.
2. Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
3. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications to the extent that you have consented.
4. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
5. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will be anonymised and not be used to identify any individual user; and
6. Deal with enquiries and/or complaints if applicable relating to this website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser request a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Two specific types of cookies are used on this website:
· Session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your computer until you close your browser (at which point they are deleted); and
· Persistent or stored cookies that remain permanently in the cookie file of your computer.
The session cookies will be used to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. The persistent cookies will be used to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Google Analytics are used to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated related to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies. For example in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
With your express written permission, King James's School may also share your club details including contact information with interested parties (i.e. prospective new club members) for promotional purposes only.
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
In the event of any of the above occurring we shall inform you of any such disclosure if lawfully permitted to do so.